Better!

People give gifts on birthdays and holidays but God gives us a gift that lasts everyday.  The gift of life. Life is a gift from God regardless of what happens while we live it.  This gift from God keeps on giving of itself everyday.  When I wake up in the morning I thank God for waking me and that I'm alive.  I use to never do this but as I looked around and saw people I knew dying here and there, I then realize that it could have been me. I thank God right now for my life.  What will you do with such a complex gift that God has given you?  The gift of Life!  How will you choose to live out your life? You can live and learn and make your life meaningful and helpful to others or you can live and learn and be broken and scarred by life's events and not even be helpful to your own self. That is a choice that God gives each of us.  While living your life you can be 'better' or 'bitter'.  You are never the only one who has endured something or has had some bad situation to come up in your life....there are others out there going through the same thing that you're going through or have gone through and some of us have gone through worser situations.  Even though everyone's level of strength is different, the lesson to receive from life affects us all the same....we can be better or bitter about it.  It's your choice.  Choose to be better so that the gift of life is not wasted by being bitter.

Comments

Popular Posts